MA, PLPC, NCC
Director of Operations and Marketing
Supervised by: Amy Francis, LPC MO License # 2003024082
The relationship that you can share with your therapist should be one of the greatest relationships you experience. This is your opportunity to create a space for yourself – one where you are accepted and not judged for being yourself.
You deserve to love yourself and discover potential you didn’t know was there.
I like for patients to experience an expressive and relaxed therapeutic environment. Whether you are trying to discover yourself, receive support during a pregnancy, or process trauma – I am here with you. If you are looking for a genuine connection within therapy, you have to have the right fit – this could be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
If it isn’t- you don’t have to go back to the drawing board, I will help you find someone who is a great fit.
Education and Training:
- Bachelors of Arts – Park University
- Masters of Art in Counseling – MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Prenatal/Perinatal/Birth Support
- Childhood Sexual Trauma
- Sexual Trauma
- Reproductive Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Loss & Grief
- Adolescents, Adults
- Individual, Couples, Groups
Additional Training and/or Certifications
- Doula Certification
- Brene Brown: Living Brave Course
- Perinatal Mood Disorder Certification
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional – CCTP (In Progress)
- Greater Kansas City Psychoanalytic Institute (In Progress)
- Breastfeeding Educator (In Progress)
- Birth Educator (In Progress)
$120 per session
Sliding Scale is Available – *$80-$120*