For more information visit: www.algbtic.org
All of us face challenges at one time or another. As your counselor, my focus is to provide support as you move through these seasons of your life. I provide an authentic, non-judgmental connection and a safe space to explore what negative patterns might be holding you back from your full potential. We will also look at how you exist within the world, in relationship to your loved ones and your community.
My philosophy is integrative and person-centered. I truly believe each person has the power within them to affect change in their lives. I also work from a social justice understanding, acknowledging the statuses bestowed on us by society; working together, we will process these inequalities and how they have shaped your own personal growth. We will work toward resourcing your own personal empowerment.
I work with all ages and am LGBTQ affirming.
Education and Training:
- Masters of Counseling Psychology, St. Martin’s University
- Masters of Fine Arts, Costume Design, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Arts, Theater, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- LGBTQ+ Affirming
- Peer Relationships
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Life Transitions
- Family Dynamics and Conflict
- Adolescents, Adults
- Individual, family, and group therapy
$60-120 Sliding Scale available